This Two-Dial Hose End Timer has a 3/4" swivel female hose thread inlet and male hose thread outlet so it can be attached to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. Our suggestion is to install the timer above ground to any male hose thread connection.
The timer uses two dials and one button to program. The left dial is used to set the duration, the right dial is used to select the interval of operation and the enter button is used to accept the program and start.
This hose end timer requires one 9-volt battery (alkaline battery recommended).
1. To install the battery, use firm pressure to lift the battery compartment cover in the back of the unit.
2. Insert the male/female battery terminals into the female/male contacts of the battery harness, and place the battery in the battery compartment.
3. Put the battery compartment cover in its proper place, ensuring a triangle is formed on the underside of the timer.
Installation into a faucet
- Connect the timers’ swivel female hose thread to the faucet by turning the swivel adapter clockwise onto the faucets’ male hose threads.
- OPTIONAL: If the timer is installed with a drip irrigation system, make sure to add a 25 or 30 PSI pressure regulator after the timer to lower the pressure to the drip system. Then, install a 150 or higher mesh screen filter to protect the drip system, following with a swivel adapter to the drip tubing. After the timer has been programmed, open the faucet on and test the timer by turning the interval dial to MAN and pressing the ENTER button. Review the instruction manual included with the unit for complete programming and installation details.
Please let us know if these instructions were helpful to you by liking it or providing feedback below.