This Digital Hose-End Timer has a 3/4” swivel female hose inlet and outlet with male hose thread so it can be attached into a garden hose or faucet/spigot. Our suggestion is to install the timer above ground to any hose thread connection. The timer uses six programming buttons. The left button is used only for On mode, the button on the right is used only for Off mode, and the four buttons in the center are used to program the unit.
This hose-end timer requires one 9-volt battery (alkaline battery recommended).
1. To install the battery, use firm pressure to lift the battery compartment cover in the back of the unit.
2. Insert a new 9-volt battery and lock down the battery in place. The polarity is marked for direction.
3. Replace battery compartment cover in its proper place, ensuring a triangle is formed on the underside of the timer.
Review the instruction manual included with the unit for details.
Installation into a faucet
- If installation is into a faucet, connect the swivel female hose thread to the faucet using the swivel adapter.
- OPTIONAL: If the timer is installed with a drip irrigation system, make sure to add a 25 or 30 PSI pressure regulator after the timer to lower the pressure to the drip system, then install a 150 or higher mesh screen filter to protect the drip system, following with a swivel adapter to the drip tubing.
- After the timer has been programmed, turn the faucet on and test the timer by pressing the On button once to see the timer open and press the Off button to see it close. No other steps are needed.
Please let us know if these instructions were helpful to you by liking it or providing feedback below.