Excel PC Dripline Ag
Providing trouble free operation, long life and optimum plant growth for a sustainable and efficient irrigation system.
Excel™ Dripline’s exceptional characteristic of flow uniformity at a wide range of operating pressures presents many advantages in site preservation and system efficiency, ideal for installation in oddly or narrowly shaped areas, parking lots, high traffic areas,green walls, green roofs and windy sites and difficult terrain such as on slopes.
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Two flow rates to provide maximum flexibility in a variety of applications
- Flow regulated, self flushing in-line drip emitters deliver equal flow at a wide range of operating pressures
- see more
- Flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- The drip emitter and the diaphragm are self-contained units that are molded into the interior wall of the tubing
- Turbulent flow through a large labyrinth water passage helps reduce clogging
- Each emitter is made of three individual sections including a cylindrical plastic housing with labyrinth water passage, a plastic receptacle and floating silicon diaphragm
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- The dripline is marked with flow rate,size and date for easy identification
- Use with DIG 16 mm barb fittings